Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.789 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,245 (19,160 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)