Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.477 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,198 (17,546 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)