Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.455 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,907 (6,801TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)