Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,160 (134,055 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (42 minutes ago)