Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,627 (104,228 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)