Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.607 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,340 (125,669 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)