Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20595 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨42,327 (205,519 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (43 minutes ago)