Cost of living comparison between Oradea, Romania and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.202 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,936 (798 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)