Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.867 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨90,673 (5,715 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)