Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.229 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,548 (3,925 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)