Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.511 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,575 (3,916 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)