Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,748 (€1,564) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)