Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,883 (€1,328) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (32 minutes ago)