Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,270 (€1,364) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)