Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,658 (€1,243) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)