Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,128 (€325) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)