Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18125 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,005 (380,707 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (41 minutes ago)