Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21015 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,184 (338,720 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)