Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.579 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,526 (4,442 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)