Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,158 (6,253 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)