Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.934 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,416 (4,353 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)