Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.068 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,255 (25,504 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)