Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,741 ($1,602) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (35 minutes ago)