Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.110 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,095 ($1,670) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)