Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,594 (¥21,011) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)