Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,874 (¥151,318) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (44 minutes ago)