Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,532 (¥131,484) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)