Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,356 (¥129,413) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (42 minutes ago)