Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,773 (¥19,918) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)