Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,867 (¥265,540) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)