Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,641 (¥237,209) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)