Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,273 (¥366,454) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)