Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,557 (¥306,501) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)