Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.235 INR / MKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,358 (48,892 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (36 minutes ago)