Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / MKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,140 (46,517 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)