Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 INR / MKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,727 (69,319 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)