Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,463 (34,859₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)