Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,720 (27,660₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (44 minutes ago)