Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 401%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.846 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 100% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,956 (kr15,117) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)