Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,108 (¥223,069) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)