Cost of living comparison between Oaxaca, Mexico and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.595 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,763 (Mex$ 3,550) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)