Cost of living comparison between Oaxaca, Mexico and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.294 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨15,370 (Mex$ 4,666) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)