Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.698 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,538 (Shilling112,463) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)