Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,826 (€1,645) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (31 minutes ago)