Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,265 (€1,608) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)