Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,338 (¥314,016) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)