Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,605 (¥236,855) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)