Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,606 (¥316,680) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)