Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,969 (¥255,275) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)