Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.560 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,533 (Mex$ 21,498) in Nuevo Laredo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)