Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,205 (Mex$ 27,660) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)