Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,511 (руб 71,354) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)