Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,118 (руб 69,171) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (37 minutes ago)