Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,521 (руб 63,417) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (39 minutes ago)