Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,468 (руб 79,687) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (29 minutes ago)