Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.147 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,304 (руб 63,928) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)