Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.986 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,258 (R$ 4,491) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)