Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨12,465 (20,976 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)