Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.678 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,707 (105,740 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)