Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,289 (104,933 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)