Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,939 (136,519 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)