Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,626 (R$ 1,002) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)