Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,183 (R$ 4,385) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (28 minutes ago)