Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,810 (R$ 5,320) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (41 minutes ago)