Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18911 INR / MRO
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,331 (123,374 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)