Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18011 INR / MRO
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,450 (596,583 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)