Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.407 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,519 (£1,383) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)