Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.238 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,212 (£1,553) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)