Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.635 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,389 (£1,989) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (24 minutes ago)