Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.755 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 83% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,428 (£2,047) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)