Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,617 (£1,640) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (43 minutes ago)