Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.755 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,150 (£1,076) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)