Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.419 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,124 (22,526 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)