Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.401 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,175 (22,858 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (12 minutes ago)