Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.089 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,259 (﷼ 689) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)