Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,734 (руб 71,488) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)