Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,533 (руб 53,366) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)