Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,163 (руб 15,066) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)