Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,795 (руб 16,483) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)