Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,374 (руб 87,592) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)