Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,243 (R$ 5,202) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)