Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.978 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,535 (R$ 5,082) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)