Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,698 (R$ 5,015) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (41 minutes ago)