Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,488 (R$ 5,312) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (31 minutes ago)