Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,059 (¥121,276) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)