Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,140 (¥124,225) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (38 minutes ago)