Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,587 (142,169 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)