Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,725 (142,999 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)