Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,644 (元7,680) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)