Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.597 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,243 (元8,327) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)