Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,588 (元9,690) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)