Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,893 (¥151,173) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)