Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,451 (¥206,125) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)