Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,882 (€1,568) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)