Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,785 (€1,614) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (27 minutes ago)