Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,987 (€1,454) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)