Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10624 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,911 (723,967 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)