Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10762 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,501 (1,073,197 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)