Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10973 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,958 (910,908 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (37 minutes ago)