Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,234 (703,429 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)