Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11586 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,225 (1,003,192 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)