Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.530 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,909 (Mex$ 30,002) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)