Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,856 (Mex$ 35,570) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)