Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,919 (Mex$ 30,530) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 3 hours ago)