Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.837 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,632 (Mex$ 23,623) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)