Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.339 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,970 (£1,405) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)