Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.420 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,468 (£1,299) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)