Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.983 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,880 (R 16,634) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)