Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,027 prices entered by 1,164 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,274 ($2,148) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)