Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.551 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,485 (NZ$3,340) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)