Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.813 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,891 (Q12,697) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)