Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.789 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,230 (Q11,290) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)