Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.121 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,238 (Q9,126) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)