Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.757 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,767 (Q8,995) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)