Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.153 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,760 (Q9,042) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (42 minutes ago)