Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.733 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,018 (Q8,362) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 3 hours ago)